Mountbatten House is a Type A Assisted Living Home.
A prospective resident must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be physically and mentally capable of evacuating the property unassisted in the event of an emergency.
- Not require attendance during nighttime sleeping hours.
- Supply a routine physical exam report, a current TB test and completed application form. After review, the Director of Admissions will arrange a personal meeting.
- On admission, the resident is required to pay one month’s rent in advance and $500 as a security deposit.
- There is a mutual three-month probationary period.